Gold Coast Broadband Installation Options
Gold Coast Broadband offers two installation options to best meet your needs. Either allow a courteous Gold Coast Broadband technician to professionally install your equipment, or choose to do it yourself. Either way, Gold Coast Broadband will help you get the best in TV, Internet, Phone and Integration service available today.
Why Choose Professional Installation?
- Itís included free with your equipment
- Easily schedule an appointment with our flexible installation team
- Our installers are some of the best in the business and trained to help you out
- Installation includes a brief tutorial on working the equipment
- Typically, customers who choose Gold Coast Broadband professional installation have fewer equipment and service issues
Why Choose Self-Installation?
- While we recommend using our professional installation service, we provide support and instructions for self-installation
- Equipment manuals and setup guides are available by request
- If you have questions, we're here to help! Give us a call at (201) 763-5000 to speak to our knowledgeable staff who can help you through every step of the process
Professional Installation Summary
Along with great Gold Coast Broadband service comes our highly acclaimed service team who will professionally install all your Gold Coast Broadband equipment. Gold Coast Broadband takes great pride in our knowledgeable team of installers who will not only set up your Gold Coast Broadband service but provide a brief lesson on how to best use your equipment.
|Service||Included in Installation||Custom Installation (additional fees may apply)|
|Wiring and Connections||
- Up to 125 feet of cable per receiver.
- Routing all cables to one TV through an exterior wall or from basement.
- Connecting one Gold Coast Broadband receiver and all previously connected equipment.
- For DVR installations, connecting two satellite cables to the DVR.
- Connecting or running phone line to each receiver.
- If customer objects or has questions, see Benefits of Phone Connection
|Enhancements to phone line|
- 20-minute customer training session on basic functionality of equipment.
- Includes using:
- Parental controls
- Depending on receiver type, it will also include:
- MED (Maximum Entitlement)
- Recording, MyVOD, Recording a Series or Season Pass
- Pause, FF, etc.
- Interactive features
- Mix channels
Scheduling Instructions For Your Professional Installation
To schedule a professional installation service, please give us a call at (201) 763-5000 to talk to our service representatives who will be happy to make an appointment for installation that best fits your schedule. If you find you need to cancel your installation appointment, simply inform Gold Coast Broadband as soon as you possibly can.
Please be sure to have determined ahead of time the rooms where all equipment will be installed. Additionally, Gold Coast Broadband requires that an adult (person over the age of 18) be present during any equipment installation. This person will be responsible for signing all documents that require a signature.